Update on new system to replace system installed by Pervert!

valleryk

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I had a new company install a system yesterday. This is a small company in my area with a great track record. Trust me, I did my research this time. I did not want to take any chances with the old equipment just incase the perv had cameras hidden in any of the other parts. The new company told me everything was fine and nothing was tampered with but for my own sanity I had them install new equipment. The alarm system is made by a company called DMP. They also installed a new recorder made by Uniview which I was able to change the password and user name. I have full control over the system.
I found out through the detective that the previous installer must have stolen panties from a lot of homes he did work in. they searched his apartment and found bags full of ladies underwear. I also found that some of my underwear and also a sex toy was missing from my bedroom and underwear and a pair of leggings from my daughters room. I am just thankful that my daughter noticed that hole in the keypad and said something about it. who knows what that camera may have recorded! this man has been changed with theft, breaking and entering [ for going into dresser drawers without permission] there is also a sexual motivation tact on to the charge , trespassing, wiretapping, they also found on the recorder footage of him looking in my daughters night stand drawer and her dresser drawer going through her thongs. this was after he installed the camera in alarm keypad. I guess this guy was not very bright. I figure he must have thought he was not going to get caught.
I was also nformed that panty theft by contractors is a very common thing that happens! So ladies if you have a contractor in your home you better keep a close eye on them!

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
Heh... in part, he was done in by his own doings. Engaging in lewd behavior in front of the camera he installed. There is very little that can undo what you've experienced. But I hope that what he is now facing due to your direct action will help restore some peace of mind.