Upgrade Help

mike2246

n3wb
May 12, 2015
Looking to Upgrade some of my cameras, currently have a mix of Wyze 4, Reolink, Hikvision. I just got a Reolink Trackmix POE and then found out it's only 1080. I love the features of it but would like better.
Needs:
Wide FOV 90+ only for 1 camera, any others can be the normal 60ish (Don't want to run 2 cameras side by side. tree on other side of house so not a good setup for 2 cameras on corners in front)
Auto Tracking
Auto Zooming
More concerned about the 30-60ft range
Good IR distance, Don't like the spotlight cams
Under $700/Cam

Ok, so looks like I need 2 in the corner. Does the 49425 auto zoom while tracking then return to a base position when done?
And is there a significant difference between this one and the new $750 ptz option?
I'll have to use a poe splitter to avoid running a second line.
I'll go with 1 of the 2 above along with the color4kt180
Then probably the 5842ze for back of house as I don't like the bullet style.
Do you have a link for a wall mount that works with the PTZ?

The 49425 and the replacement PTZ4M-25X-PV are both on the less than ideal MP/sensor ratio whereas the $750 option is on the ideal MP/sensor ratio, so the $750 option will work much better at night.

This is the go to splitter:

Here are wall mount options:

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.
Reactions: Flintstone61
If you look at the edit date at the bottom of the 2nd post in that thread, you will see it is recent. I update that post as new stuff that members here recommend come out.

I've seen references to configuration videos for these PTZs, where are they on here?

And if I read correctly about MP and sensor would I be better off testing with the 5442-ZE instead of 5842-ZE

Recently some guys bought our cams for reolnk NVR, hard to connect, and our NVR for reolink cams, all have bad news. We even not know how to do the support so get the blame our device are defective, lol.
So we don't recommend to use their device with ours cams or NVRs if you are not really a tech savy.

I've seen references to configuration videos for these PTZs, where are they on here?

And if I read correctly about MP and sensor would I be better off testing with the 5442-ZE instead of 5842-ZE

If you don't have a lot of light, then yes the 5442

PTZ425DB-AT - Is there a 2MP version of this? if not do they make an IR Light bulb? I could make this one work and add more IR light by swapping a flood light bulb

DS-2CD2347G1-LU - is this a good camera? If not I can replace this one as well

era, any others can be the normal 60ish (Don't want to ru
How about these two options: Dahua SDT6C432-4P-GB-APV-0280 ($690) and Hikvision DS-2DE4A425IWG-E ($380)? Both have auto-tracking and autofocus features and are 4MP PTZ IP cameras with good night performance.

SDT6C432-4P-GB-APV-0280 Lens

Panorama: 2.8 mm
Detail: 4.8 mm–154 mm

DS-2DE4A425IWG-E Lens

4.8-120mm
auto.png
autotracking.png

Recently some guys bought our cams for reolnk NVR, hard to connect, and our NVR for reolink cams, all have bad news. We even not know how to do the support so get the blame our device are defective, lol.
So we don't recommend to use their device with ours cams or NVRs if you are not really a tech savy.
Using BI