UPS power backup surge protector recommendations please

Reaction score
Was wondering about that too..it is Win 10 Home..MS site says forced updates cannot be delayed for home version which is rediculous IMO.

Couple, addtl related questions.
Some of these Cyberpower units offer "True sine wave feature....read it but not quite getting it...Is this something important I should have or is it more of a gimmick?

Some models I have seen offer a phone line pass-through..I have phone line DSL...so would I want that for surge protection or could the pass-through affect the DSL quality?
I know the odds are slim, but my home was hit by lightning before and everything connected to any wire or cable, including all the phones and modem were fried.
You can prevent Windows 10 from automatically installing updates by disabling the Windows update service. Open the task manager, click "services", than, "open services" at the bottom, right click on "windows updates" and click "properties". Go to "startup type" and on the drop down menu select "disabled" and click apply. Windows 10 can no longer check for windows updates and therefore will not automatically install windows updates. I believe this works on both Windows 10 home and Pro (I've tested this on Windows 10 Home and it worked, however, I have not tested it on the newest release of Windows 10 Home).

True sine wave is not a gimmick. It depends on the specs of your power supply. If your power supply uses Active PFC and you don't use a UPS that outputs a true sine wave while on battery, there is a good possibility your computer will shutdown when it switches to battery power. If I remember correctly, there is even a chance it could damage your power supply. However, it all depends on the specs of your power supply.