US Presidential Election 2020 (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

wittaj

Known around here
Reaction score

samplenhold

Known around here
Reaction score
And yet, when white people take on the popular trends of others and wear similar clothing or style their hair a certain way, they are accused of cultural appropriation...
So in the latest James Bond flick, 'No Time To Die', Lashana Lynch plays Nomi who is the new agent 007 when bond retires. But there is buzz that Idris Elba will actually be James Bond. There are countless articles online about how this is so progressive. How is that not 'cultural appropriation'?

What is so wrong about 'cultural appropriation'? Does that mean a black chef can't cook Mexican food? Does that mean an Asian can't sing 'Feliz Navidad'? So can Vanilla Ice no longer rap?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Coca Cola Confirms Training Employees To "Try To Be Less White"
Also, let 'em know how you feel but hitting them where it hurts....in their profits!
Sorry to say this, even though there's innocent employees affected here, but no more Coke Products for me and that includes fanta soft drinks, Dasani bottled water, Minute Maid orange juice, Barq's root beer and more...over 500 labels in more than 200 countries: List of Coca-Cola brands

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Coca Cola Confirms Training Employees To "Try To Be Less White"
...and while we're at it, I have a couple of rhetorical questions:

1) I wonder if black employees are required to attend this training?
2) If not, does logic dictate that we then have training for black people only entitled "Try To Be MORE Black" ? :idk:

Reaction score
Guess we all better stop drinking scotch, tequila and vodka then as well, wouldn't want to be accused of culturally appropriating from anyone. What about white potatoes? Are they next on the appropriation chopping block? Don't think I'm kidding, they'll never stop with this crap. It's funny, when I was a kid it was a sign of respect and envy to emulate another culture, now it's a sin. Go figure.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Also, let 'em know how you feel but hitting them where it hurts....in their profits!
Sorry to say this, even though there's innocent employees affected here, but no more Coke Products for me and that includes fanta soft drinks, Dasani bottled water, Minute Maid orange juice, Barq's root beer and more...over 500 labels in more than 200 countries: List of Coca-Cola brands

Still working my way through the list but I’m ok through “G”

Reaction score
Seems appropriate for the Marxocrt cancel culture -

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
You cant make this shit up. Liberal "progressive" Democrats are hypocrites, and theyre proud of it.

WATCH: Biden AG Pick Says Antifa/BLM Attacks on Courthouse May Not be Domestic Terrorism Because They Happened at Night

When questioned by Senator Josh Hawley about if he considers Antifa and Black Lives Matter attacks on the courthouse in Portland to be “domestic terrorism,” Joe Biden’s Attorney General nominee Merrick Garland said he might not, because those attacks happened at night.

Garland said that his personal definition of domestic terrorism is the use of violence or threats of violence to interrupt the democratic process, therefore, attacks on buildings at night probably don’t count.

Garland is scum

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
And they wont stop until every last bit of media is muzzled and speaks only the authorized party line.

Media Matters Campaign to Deplatform Fox News Off Cable and Satellite Systems Gains Ground With Democrat Hearing in Congress This Week

Now I'm no longer a fan of Fox, but allowing the Congress to force carriers to drop stations they dont like, is pure Nazi tactics.

For all you hypocrite lying, morally bankrupt liberal "progressive" Democrats who think this is all fun and games,.. you wont like how this all turns out.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
You cant make this shit up. Liberal "progressive" Democrats are hypocrites, and theyre proud of it.

WATCH: Biden AG Pick Says Antifa/BLM Attacks on Courthouse May Not be Domestic Terrorism Because They Happened at Night

When questioned by Senator Josh Hawley about if he considers Antifa and Black Lives Matter attacks on the courthouse in Portland to be “domestic terrorism,” Joe Biden’s Attorney General nominee Merrick Garland said he might not, because those attacks happened at night.

Garland said that his personal definition of domestic terrorism is the use of violence or threats of violence to interrupt the democratic process, therefore, attacks on buildings at night probably don’t count.

Garland is scum
So if you rob a bank after closing hours you get a reduced sentence? This guy is an idiot of the first order.