Username and password

Teeling611

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Is the user name and password stored in BI somewhere? I have what I started with but it doesn’t work now for some reason. I downloaded the BI mobile app to my iPhone and it’s asking for a user name and password.

Last edited:

Teeling611

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Is the user name and password stored in BI somewhere? I have what I started with but it doesn’t work now for some reason. I downloaded the BI mobile app to my iPhone and it’s asking for a user name and password.
This getting scary I kind of figured it out I now get alerts on my Iphone. I needed to setup a user name and password in the Users section. It appears you can’t use the local_console Admin entry. I made a second one, user name and password and bingo it worked. Not sure if I supposed to see live video. Working on that one.

Teeling611

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Got it! Now I can watch from afar. :clap: I used Zerotier One software for the remote viewing.

Jim I.

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Got it! Now I can watch from afar. :clap: I used Zerotier One software for the remote viewing.
I ran into this issue just yesterday. I've only been using Blue Iris for a month or so, and had never tried accessing the server from outside my own network. Yesterday I decided to log into my Unifi Dream Machine router using their Teleport VPN via the Wifiman Iphone app. I found out quick I needed to set up a user name and password.