Using AXIS cameras with Safire app

Reaction score
Hi all! i am having a hard time trying to add a variety of Axis cameras to a Safire NVR6216. I reset the Axis cameras and tried various formats- ONVF and AXIS- but none display- even on PLAYBACK citing wrong user name or password....i did change from default but they are not recognised. Any ideas guys?

Reaction score
Did you create an ONVIF user on the Axis camera? The default root, or another admin level user does not enable ONVIF connections, this has to be done separately.

Reaction score
Did you create an ONVIF user on the Axis camera? The default root, or another admin level user does not enable ONVIF connections, this has to be done separately.
Hi, thanx for the reply! I cannot see where to activate or add an ONVIF user on the newer AXIS web interface- even Axis tech support couldnt help! The firmware upgrade was blamed

Reaction score
Hi, thanx for the reply! I cannot see where to activate or add an ONVIF user on the newer AXIS web interface- even Axis tech support couldnt help! The firmware upgrade was blamed- before i knew about adding on ONVIF user etc i had upgraded the unit! I could see where to add an ONVIF user before!!