Using different model for day vs night?

exx1976

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm using CPAI, and I have ipcam-combined and ipcam-dark models loaded. However, I'm getting double identification boxes, and it's taking, in some cases 1m00s on a 370KB jpg for identification. Deepstack used to put alerts up in ms. I switched to CPAI because Deepstack just stopped working one day, and no matter what I did I couldn't get it working again. I had DS tuned very well, and I honestly think that compared to what I have going on now, it was the superior product.

How can I fix the double notifications and speed this up? My system is plenty fast, I'm using an nVidia 3060 on a core i7-12700K with 64GB of RAM and NVME system, alerts, and new storage, spinning disk for stored. I have 12 cameras currently, but plan to add several more.

BI is 5.9.8.2 and CPAI is 2.6.5.0

If there is any other information I can provide, please let me know and I'm happy to do so.

Thank you!

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You have it running both models at same time.

Set up a night profile and only run the night one then and only the day one during day profile

exx1976

n3wb
Reaction score
You have it running both models at same time.

Set up a night profile and only run the night one then and only the day one during day profile
I don't know how to do that, but suspected that was the answer. However, my google-foo appears weak today. Could you tell me how to do that or point me at the correct documentation for setting that up?