V360 Pro home camera server configuration help!!

taraminajx

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm very new to this forum!

Recently I purchased the V360 Pro Camera from Temu, and I must say the camera quality is 10/10 for a cheap Chinese brand but the app software it runs on is completely useless for what I need it for.
Being a beginner in this field, I've taken in a lot of what previous threads have said but I'm still having trouble configuring my devices to run through a universal app!
Camera details state:
Vender IPC-FH8852v201
Version V31607.1.109.20240103
QR Code Sticker BFEP-485363-FRBBL

How on earth do I get this right?! I manage to get a secure connection in most trials but as far as obtaining a stream, I've been unsuccessful.. Is it possible or did I waste some $$ with this one lol... However if it is-
What apps/software should I be running?
Key information I should be using?Please dumb it down as much as you can as I really am a newbie, but I've taken interest in the device technology sector and we all start somewhere!

Attachments

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
You got Catfished with that one. All the features will trigger buying, but the resulting frustration will make you reach a little higher in the food chain for quality with functional/ tuneable firmware.
As did I when i was getting started.
I never heard the end of it with my Amazon Jidetech PTZ purchase with the user interface from HELL.
They called it a Jivetech i think. :slap:

this is a typical UI in a Dahua ( older series) under a few menu tabs.
1724047937121.png
1724047967521.png
1724047989625.png