Video delay has exceeded 60 seconds

GarrityRV

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,
I am getting multiple popups about every three seconds saying "Video delay has exceeded 60 seconds, the stream is being automatically reinitialized " in the UI3. I tried reducing the stream resolution but that doesn't seem to help. Each time the message pops up, the stream will pause and video clips will only play for 3 seconds. What else can i do to make this go away?
Thanks alot

GarrityRV

n3wb
Reaction score
The Jpeg HD streaming profile seems to work fine, but I get the popups on all of the h264 profiles...

T3GTerry

n3wb
Reaction score
Upgraded to 5.3.2.6 today and immediately had the same exact issue in the UI3. I got the popup and just as it started to fade the popup would refresh itself. tried a different streaming quality but no good. Reverted back to 5.3.2.5 and all is good again.

gmctavish

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I woke up this morning and my wall-mounted tablets which have otherwise been bulletproof and streaming UI3, were all black this morning. When I tried to re-log in, I continuously get the error "video delay has exceeded 60 seconds, the stream is being automatically re-initialized". This happens no matter what streaming quality I use, with the exception of JPEG. If I switch to JPEG, it seems to work, but at much lower quality and framerate. I am on 5.3.2.6, and this seems to have just started today.

mthraves

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm also on 5.3.2.6 and my Live View keeps restarting every few seconds and displaying the message "Video delay has exceeded 60 seconds, the stream is being automatically reinitialized"

CPU is 65%, MEM 60%, DISK 80%, FPS 1

Before it updated to 5.3.2.6 my FPS was around 8 -10 and was working fine.

I'm not sure whether to revert to 5.3.2.2 or wait for a fix.

gmctavish

n3wb
Reaction score
My Ui3 displays that error repeatedly and it does not appear that it is related to a performance constraint on the server side. I'm running BI server on a 16-core threadripper with 32GB ram. I'm sitting at 7% CPU and 28% memory. I get the popup error even when connecting locally on the server, as well as when I connect over a 10GB wired Ethernet connection from a 24-core threadripper. I've tried clearing browser cache, using different browsers, and nothing except switching to a JPEG stream seems to help. Also considering reverting to .5 as the BI forum seems to suggest that works. Note that there are several posts on this issue there as well.

AngryToast

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Same here. Rolling back to 5.3.2.2 has fixed it.