Video Glitch

RAMCO

n3wb
Reaction score
looking for ideas on where to look for a video glitch. I have 8 cameras, 4 AXIS that I have had for a while and 4 that I just picked up that are reporting in SADP as:
1655926899733.png
The AXIS are fine but the DS-2CD852MF units are freezing for 2 seconds every 10 seconds.
watching the seconds counter on the time display, will count fine 1 to 8 but will then freeze at 8 for 2 seconds then when it unfreezes the timer will jump to 10. All four are doing it in unison. Also, I have the date and time display from the camera in the top left and the date and time display from BI in the bottom right of the picture. Both are showing the same thing..

This is how they are set in BI:
1655927444209.png

Any suggestions are most welcome...

Thx
Robert

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
How do those same streams from the Hikvision cams show in VLC?

EDIT: are you streaming from a NVR to BI or from the cams directly to BI ?

RAMCO

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for asking that, rtsp stream via VLC is fine, no freezing

RAMCO

n3wb
Reaction score
looking for ideas on where to look for a video glitch. I have 8 cameras, 4 AXIS that I have had for a while and 4 that I just picked up that are reporting in SADP as:
View attachment 131456
The AXIS are fine but the DS-2CD852MF units are freezing for 2 seconds every 10 seconds.
watching the seconds counter on the time display, will count fine 1 to 8 but will then freeze at 8 for 2 seconds then when it unfreezes the timer will jump to 10. All four are doing it in unison. Also, I have the date and time display from the camera in the top left and the date and time display from BI in the bottom right of the picture. Both are showing the same thing..

This is how they are set in BI:
View attachment 131457

Any suggestions are most welcome...

Thx
Robert
direct to BI