Video of daylight home invasion.

area651

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Its crazy that they even saw the camera on the way in. Clearly they weren't too worried about it. I'm guessing there's more backstory to the situation than what the paper is detailing here. Why did these two guys target this particular house? Did they know the victims before and how/why? The invaders clearly saw the camera and apparently their reason for continuing was for something important to them. I just doubt this was some random situation.

Here in a nearby neighborhood, there was a home burglary at 10am (during the stay at home orders) where the police were searching, using two helicopters also for the burglars. MAYBE doing a home break-in, when people are now more likely than ever to be home, isn't the best idea. But then, criminals tend to not be the brightest.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Its crazy that they even saw the camera on the way in. Clearly they weren't too worried about it. I'm guessing there's more backstory to the situation than what the paper is detailing here. Why did these two guys target this particular house? Did they know the victims before and how/why? The invaders clearly saw the camera and apparently their reason for continuing was for something important to them. I just doubt this was some random situation.

Here in a nearby neighborhood, there was a home burglary at 10am (during the stay at home orders) where the police were searching, using two helicopters also for the burglars. MAYBE doing a home break-in, when people are now more likely than ever to be home, isn't the best idea. But then, criminals tend to not be the brightest.
Back story is detailed in the article.

area651

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Back story is detailed in the article.

"According to police, Finnan said he and Brodacz met through their shared profession as car salesmen. Finnan reportedly told authorities that Brodacz had claimed to have seen about $200,000 in cash in boxes in the Arlington Heights home about 20 years ago and thought money might still be there. "

Car salesmen. never the brightest lol.... ;)

windguy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. Ironic the guy opens the door without looking first. Isn't that the purpose of having a doorbell video cam? He made a bad assumption.
But then this homeowner is pretty bad azz, like in a mixed martial arts kind of way.
Too bad the video was cut short. That runner was about to take a header onto the asphalt. I wanted to see if he bounced.
Homeowner was lucky he didn't get shot when going back into the house but I take it the perp probably has never fired at anyone before. Perp should have left when things went sideways.
Glad at least one of the perps died and the other will probably rot in jail. I have no mercy for scum like this. Good ending!

Last edited:

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Is it wrong that I laughed when I read one of the dirt bags won the room temperature challenge?

You break into a house, you've lost your right to keep breathing.

Good for him. Another example of why every home needs at least one firearm.

Imagine the outcome if someone was home that couldn't defend themselves, unarmed.

Reaction score
Is it wrong that I laughed when I read one of the dirt bags won the room temperature challenge?
Probably not.

The worst thing about this is the homeowner, his wife, and kid had to endure that violence. It will change all three of them for the rest of their lives. And the guy will have to deal with killing the POS. Even though it is justified, there will be legal dealings, possibly civil suits, and a physical clean up involved. It is a sure possibility that they will never be able to stay in that house again. Anyone that has ever taken a life knows it is hard to get over it.