Viewing the twin lens IPC-HDBW5441F-AS-E2-2.8mm in a browser

Fishman57

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi Sorry to ask this as it seems to be a old and common problem. I did email Andy and his reply was No problem, just view this YT video to create a IE browser. I watched it . Tried to duplicate the no voice procedure , but it doesn`t work. The twin lens is great and used to work , however it started saying download plugin. I have read alot of messages on this issue. I use Win 10 and . I looked to see if there was an upgrade but it pops up check time is out? The firmware is from 10/21 probably close to the purchase date. I was hoping there is a simple solution that works someone can share. Maybe I`m doing the YT procedure incorrectly? . When I use IE and enter the camera IP it comes up with lots of stuff but no connection.I have read just use XXXzzz browser and it works. When I enter the cameras IP? nothing..I am sure it is probably me and my lack of understanding as I deal with these very infrequently. Just when I start to get it I don`t need any help for a long time and i lose it. Anyway, just a small problem , and not able to fix it. Thanks

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Try this:

How to enable native Internet Explorer in Windows 10 and 11:
  • Open Notepad:
  • Copy then paste the single line of code below into Notepad:
  • CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application").Visible=true
  • Save as OpenIE.vbs
  • Make sure the the file name ends in .vbs not .txt, If it ends in .txt you must rename to .vbs
  • Create a shortcut to the above file and double-click it anytime you want native Internet Explorer.