VTO and VTH's for sale in Classifieds

Reaction score
In the summer of 2021 I bought a video doorbell (VTO2311R-WP) from Andy, but at that time there
was very limited inventory on the matching VTH's (touchscreens), so I scoured eBay and found some.
Well, of course I did not do my research on the various Generations of VTO's and VTH's, and since
eBay refuses to implement a breathalyzer like I've been requesting, I managed to buy three lovely,
but completely incompatible to the VTO2311R-WP, touchscreens. I spent hours and hours trying to
make them work, tried all kinds of firmware, tried SIP firmwware and Asterisk, etc. But then I
doubled down on my folly and bought a compatible VTO. When the box arrived I knew that once
again I had "torn my pants", as my Grandma used to say, because the box was HUGE and the VTO
was HUGE. It's a beautifully made piece of hardware, but I do not have a spare wall next to
the door on which to mount it. So I gave up and shelved it all and then did the sensible thing:
I contacted Andy and he got me three VTH's that were compatible with the VTO2311R-WP. No doubt
some of you are thinking, "Hmmmm.... Is this that idiot that broke that drill bit off in his front door
trim?" Moving along, I have posted the VTO and the VTH's in the Classified forum, but I
often forget to peruse that forum, so I am posting here to say, "Look over in the Classifieds".

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
That thing really is massive. lol Hopefully someone has a good use for it. Looks nice, seems a shame to let it go to waste.