VTO2111D-WP not working properly, i've finished ideas.......

giangievo

n3wb
Reaction score
Having a little of time to play in these Christmas holidays i tried to solve a problem i've ever had with the VTO2111D-WP/VTH5221DW combo i installed 1 year ago, i was never been able to hear voice coming from the vth to the external vto, (but i can hear in the internal vth voice coming from the doorbell), Over this i've never been able to receive alarms on GDMSS (android), tried both the lite and the plus version, same result...... So i tried to install in both doorbell and internal monitor a newer firmware with sip support, obtaining that magically gdmss started to ring when somebody calls from the vto, but no way to receive incoming calls on the internal monitor..... I'm a little frustrated, i tried many configurations, dhcp enabled and disabled, sip enabled and disabled, i've finished ideas, probably i'm doing something wrong..... End of games, i reinstalled older firmware and came back to the well known situation of having no GDMSS ring but almost i can hear when somebody rings at the door and i'm at home....... Any help/suggestion would be much appreciated. PS Always sorry for my english, i'm trying to do my best of italian guy....