Wanswiev W2

cHiMeRa83

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello i have a Problem with my new Cam from Wansview.
I Setup Blue Iris and Work, The Detect is working but the Quality is Bad , My Screen Caputures have a blue Pixel. anybody cant help me?

sorry for my bad English!

Attachments

Jared

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
what doe is look like in the cameras web interface? Thats where you need to adjust the picture settings. That bright light isnt helping anything either. Cameras dont like to be pointed at bright lights or the sun but you should be able to adjust the picture settings in the web interface of the camera.

ugg, i just looked at the camera and its wireless? wireless cameras are terrible, but you should be able to adjust the white balance within the camera. try never to get wireless, it will drive you nuts. the pixelation of the person in the video is likely caused because its wireless.

cHiMeRa83

n3wb
Reaction score
ok Teste same with Lan , i dont think the Problem is Wireless i think Software setting, with the Original Software i have no Blue Pixel. hmmm

Jared

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
well see what it looks like when the sun is not blinding the camera. i have one camera that the sun blinds everyday from around 9am to 11am, not much i can do with it. maybe this is your problem. It doesnt pixelate but the colors get weird.