Wanting to use NAS on Imou bullet lite

Reaction score
Hi.
I've just bought a imou (dahua) Bullet lite camera. I want to use my NAS drive to record. My old camera let me do this very simply by adding the FTP address of the NAS into the camera settings but I can't see how to so this on the new camera.
Is it possible? It not is there another way to make it record to NAS without using there app?
I'm pretty new to this so simple instructions would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Reaction score
Hi.
I've just bought a imou (dahua) Bullet lite camera. I want to use my NAS drive to record. My old camera let me do this very simply by adding the FTP address of the NAS into the camera settings but I can't see how to so this on the new camera.
Is it possible? It not is there another way to make it record to NAS without using there app?
I'm pretty new to this so simple instructions would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Did you find a solution to this?

Ray1972

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
First try to find the IP adres from your ipcam.
Sometimes you can see a client list in your modem or router. When you find it type the ipadress in the URL of www line in your browser and press enter.you should see a gray screen with a imou login and password . The login is admin by default and the password is located on the camera sticker itself security code it says.
Or if you changed it yourself then use that password.
If successful login you should see your cam live stream.you should see on the top right page tabs with live playback setting alarm and logout. Press the settings tab. And select at the path Nas and tab Nas you can fill in your IP address from your Nas and remote directory where to store your data. I don't use a Nas so I can test it if it works . I hope you succeed with this information. Spelling errors and typo included. English not my native language.
Greetings from the Netherlands

Ray