We broke in a house.

Reaction score
The suspicious vehicle may not have been involved with this burglary. The burglary was on Friday morning 2:20am, the suspicious vehicle was on Saturday morning around the same time 2:30 am. This video is of the degenerates leaving the scene passing my house, with the stolen purse in hand. The victim who just happens to be a relative of mine. Said the bank told her they used a credit card in an uber. So smart of them. Now the bank is cooperating with police to recover the uber video. I have also turned in this video to police to go along with the police report given for the burglary.
Dahua cameras
t2231t-zs s2
2231r-zs
t5442tm-as led
t2431t-as
Close face captures were from
sd49225t-hn

Reaction score
Update, the lawn guys were cutting the backyard today and found a cell phone. The phone was turned in to police so these cockroach innocent kids will hopefully learn a good lesson. From the video my relative seems to recognize one of the degenerates, as a student she once had and he has been in her home before. He came to her home before because my relative knows his grandmother in which he was living. She said the grandmother had recently put him out of her home. I told her to let the grandmother see the video and see if she recognizes him. I was wondering how in the world would someone pick out my aunts home which is in the middle of the block, now i know it wasn't so random. As usual when your home is burglarized it's usually someone who has been in it. I will also be adding dahua cameras to her home next month. SMH