Web GUI maximum fast forward speed

chippy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Is there any way to get more than 4x fast forward speed on the web gui? It seems like there should be.

I prefer the web gui as it has some advantages to the NVR gui. Still, it lacks many features that the NVR gui has.

I had intended to connect the NVR to my television (52" LED). I have my primary workstation connected to the television as well. The quality is great, unlike some people complain about. The only problem is that part of the screen is obscured by the tv frame. While I can customize my Windows screen to a resolution that fits neatly within the frame (non-native) and see the entire desktop, the NVR lacks that capability. Some clickable buttons are completely off screen with the NVR... like all of Saturday on the playback calendar. I also like the e-PTZ feature on the web gui for zooming. The NVR only has a mouse for input. The soft keyboard is a pain in the ass to use with mouse. I find the mouse way too sensitive even on the slowest speed.

I already have the most recent firmware installed on the NVR. Am I maybe missing how to FF beyond 4x?

Nelly's H Series 616E2/8P NVR
4 - Nelly's NSC-204-BT
3 - HooToo HT-IP211-HDP (not recommended)
4TB HD

Fruit

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If you use the PC standalone software (ivms 4200) you should get up to 8 x FF speed, but the web gui is more limited.

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
The web interface is limited to 4x fast forward on playback.