Web Server Error after crash

Chip Towle

n3wb
Reaction score
Screenshot 2023-07-13 083620.jpg
Anyone seeing this error on loading web server on Blue Iris? I was able to reload my keys correctly but now can no longer get web server working.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I bet the problem will go away if you reboot the Blue Iris machine. I would say to just restart Blue Iris, but not everyone knows how to do that if they are running it in service mode. Closing just the local console and opening it again wouldn't make a difference in that case.

Chip Towle

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply! I did do a restart. I had to reassign my cameras to groups. For some reason that piece got wiped out when I reapplied licenses, etc. Not sure what happened but fixable.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply! I did do a restart. I had to reassign my cameras to groups. For some reason that piece got wiped out when I reapplied licenses, etc. Not sure what happened but fixable.
When the error showed did you also get "Camera list is empty, Try reloading this page?"

Chip Towle

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes. That was the error. I didn't think to look at the groups and users because I already "thought" I had those set up. The error was described exactly.