Webserver Functionality...

vanhoand

n3wb
Reaction score
I just upgrade BI to the latest release and noticed that some of the updates affect how the "cycle all cameras" feature is displayed when viewed from the webserver. It now seems to be displaying entire camera groups when 1 camera in a group gets triggered. For our purposes, we need to just see the triggered camera and not the entire group.

What specific settings do I need adjust to go back to the old functionality of only seeing individual camera feeds when its triggered instead of displaying every camera in the group. I looked at the release notes but couldn't quite figure it out...

Thanks

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
There are two ways to accomplish this.

1) You can uncheck "Participate in group cycle" in the properties of every camera group.

Option 1 will outright disable the new feature where it displays entire camera groups in the cycle.

Option 2 will leave that new feature available, and also give back your old cycle mode.

2) You can create a new group and assign all your cameras to it. Make sure you have checked "Enable camera auto-cycle stream" in that group's properties, and then when you want to cycle through all your cameras, you just choose your new group's auto cycle.

Here is how to find group properties: