What does this symbol mean?

Reaction score
Annotation 2020-01-13 195734.png

Is there a good quick reference somewhere I'm missing to explain all the symbolism in BI? I've looked through the PDF

jaydeel

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Camera’s profile in a per-camera Override schedule. Showing Inactive profile (#0).
Check settings on each camera’s ‘Schedule’ tab.

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply!! I looked at all of them, and none are overridden. I set up all the scheduling, turning off continuous recording on "business closed" and setting up alerts on triggers. I didn't set up any overriding schedules. Here's the full cameras. I can't figure what I did different to have that symbol there.

Annotation 2020-01-13 220937.png

jaydeel

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Hmm... thought it was going to be an easy fix. I use override schedules and the profile #’s appear in the same location as the red ’0’.
It must be another setting; so far I’m unable reproduce your image using an override schedule.

Reaction score
I got it, but I can't remember why I did this when I set it up. I guess cause I wanted those cameras to be inactive at night and not waste recording space. They are only active and recording during business hours. First one has the red "0", second one doesn't. I guess it's the "inactive" symbol.

Annotation 2020-01-13 224230.png

Annotation 2020-01-13 224310.png

jaydeel

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Nice catch. Just found this in the ‘help‘ pdf ...
“Whenever the camera’s active profile differers from the globally active profile, that number
is shown at the top-left of the camera’s header in the live video window. “

Reaction score
I wish there was a good PDF quick reference sheet with all the symbols in BI. There's a ton and I'm always thinking "what the hell does that mean!!"