What Iphone app to acces settings cameras Hikvision

IL-MAFIOSO

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Good morning,

To access to all settings, i can at moment only via IVMS-4200 or via a browser.
Due to my job, i've never the same schedules.
Then I would like when i want suspend somes features of the camera.
I'm looking for an app where I can for example disable movement detection, intrusion, etc ....
In fact an app where I can manage all what possible.

I've tried somes apps but with them I cannot access to the settings .... Perahps I don't find the good one.
I've tried directly via a browser from my Iphone, impossible because it required an add-on i cannot install on my iphone. then it's like a white page after login.

Can you suggest me somes apps (free if possible) where that's possible ?
If i have to pay the app, one where i can try firstable and in French ....

Thanks in advance for all suggestions.

Kieran

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
In the latest version of iVMS 4500, you can enable or disable motion detection, line crossing detection etc. on the camera directly via the app. Configuration options are very limited at the moment, but it's a promising start and might be worth checking out to see if it does what you need - it's free, after all.

@badmannen made a quick thread about it a couple of weeks ago.
https://www.ipcamtalk.com/showthread.php/12172-Remote-configuration-function-in-IVMS-4500?

If you'd like a step-by-step guide on how to access the remote configuration via iVMS 4500, I threw together a brief guide on how to do so.
http://forum.use-ip.co.uk/threads/enable-disable-motion-detection-with-ivms-4500.780/

IL-MAFIOSO

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello,

Thanks for the answer. Regarding the second link? I don't use a NVR but cameras are connected to a NAS.
Regarding the configuration, I've tried (I'm not at home) to add manualy a camera just with the IP and port. I receive message "connexion to server is stopped"
And i don't find where it will be possible directly with IVMS 4500 to change setup from camera ...

Kieran

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
To access the limited remote configurations of a standalone camera via iVMS 4500, the process is exactly the same as when connecting to an NVR instead. The remote configuration option is still under the same (...) context menu next to the Start Live View button. Make sure you update your app, it's a feature in the latest version. You should also be able to access the camera fine even if it is connected to a NAS.

To access your camera via iVMS 4500 when you're on the same LAN, the camera would have to be on the same subnet as your phone. Then you'd add the camera to iVMS 4500 using the Register Mode "IP/Domain" and fill in the camera's LAN IP address, server port and user credentials. By default, this port is 8000, but if you've changed this port setting on the camera then you'll need to change it here in iVMS 4500 to reflect that.
To access it remotely from a different network, you'll need to have first enabled some form of remote access to your camera (port forwarding, HiDDNS, EZVIZ etc.) and enter your external IP address / DDNS domain as appropriate.

How have you been trying to add it so far?

IL-MAFIOSO

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello,

Thanks for your reply. I've downloadrf the last version in French AppStore :

Can you explain me where you can acesss to settings for cameras... I don't see them...

Kieran

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
That's the right version. I posted a guide earlier which points out where to access the very limited settings with a few images if you're stuck, but the process is below.

You need to add the camera to iVMS 4500 first. Next, navigate to Menu >> Devices >> Select your camera >> Tap the (...) context menu on the "Start Live View" bar >> Remote Configuration

IL-MAFIOSO

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello Kerian,

Nice ... Yesterday in one computer i was not able to see pictures of the second link..... Now it's OK . Thanks a lot

IL-MAFIOSO

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello,

I've tried several times it and i just have a problem with the motion detection : I used the advanced settings for motion detection. When i disable it and re-enable it with this app, the motion detection is on but with standart settings and no more advanced settings ....

IL-MAFIOSO

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Re,

Little up for my previous question and a new help needed : In local home, no problem to connect to the cameras. From outside, i thinks setting in this app should be different. do you know what i have to change in the app ? Thanks

IL-MAFIOSO

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello

Ive put the external ip adress for one caméra and it's working.

But for the second not and i have only one external ip adress for all. Do i have to change something more ?

IL-MAFIOSO

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi,

found the tip to add the second camera. Remaining this :
i just have a problem with the motion detection : I used the advanced settings for motion detection. When i disable it and re-enable it with this app, the motion detection is on but with standart settings and no more advanced settings ....