WheelWitness HD PRO Dash Cam with GPS

patrocle

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
That seems normal for a battery replacement after that time considering the harsh environment inside a hot/cold car. This is why capacitor based units are preferred by some.
Yes, has been few years of use and i guess it was that time for the battery to go out.
Regarding the capacitor dash cams, some are good some maybe not . Had a bad luck with a
Black Box G1W-C Capacitor witch went bad on me just week after use, then i got their Black Box G1W-H witch was better.
Now for the WheelWitness HD Pro i have to open it up and see if i can see what battery it has and if can be purchased, if not a new camera maybe is time.

Shockwave199

Known around here
Reaction score
Having same issue- battery dead for sure. Anyone know what battery for replacement?

patrocle

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
If you take it apart u will know what battery it needs. Is cheap but, is going to be a pain to put it back u have to be sure when u open it to remember to put it back.
The seller WheelWitness said that they will do it for $50. Me i just got other dash came .

Shockwave199

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah it's not worth 50 lol. When it gets bad enough I'll open it and see what gives.

patrocle

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Yes that what i said.

So i got this one:

2020-08-27_16-42-21.jpg

see it here in action
just look at the video that you see the truck hood, as i have some other videos in there

Regards,

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.