Where to buy International Dahua Security Products?

MacFun

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Where to buy International Dahua Security Products?

I know it’s blasphemous to suggest that we question A***Cams or Emp*reTech but hear me out.

What if I wanted, Dahua cams (and other gear) with the:
-Dahua Logo…
-Dahua firmware…
-Dahua box…
-Dahua sticker that shows: model, SerialNumber, MAC address, etc…

Where to go?

So, just for shits and giggles, where can I buy Dahua International products? I’m sure that the currently recommended source is not the only “reliable” source.

Competition is a good thing….. let’s discuss the possibilities.

R

Reaction score
Dahua USA never had strong position on the market.
Lack of a sensible sales policy, many transitions along the way, plus NDAA restrictions and a ban on registration of new products by the FCC.
This is in opposition to very strong position in Europe.
This is way Empiretech is so popular in USA..

ps. please be aware that Dahua USA is using unique own model numbers for Dahua products. Totally different that international one used everywhere else in the world

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Go to AliExpress and have at it LOL.

And don't be surprised if you see this or they don't provide it and you update and brick it.

1727719099030.png

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
These camera distributors are kinda like car dealerships.

They have territories or areas and one cannot sell in another.

So if you want an international model in the US, you will have to buy from a 3rd party reseller. Nobody is a bigger reseller of OEM than Andy.

BTW ... B&H is simply another 3rd party reseller.

I would be shocked if one of the actual distributors @Mike A. linked would sell to you in the US, but if they did it would likely be a premium.

Last edited:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Or DM Andy and ask him for a price for a Dahua camera in the Dahua box and all that jazz.

And then see the price difference and decide for yourself.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
dahua logo ones on the market from China all are greay market, and no warranty or support from dahua.
Dahua US is gone and sold, so that is why we start our own brand and do local support and warranty. Competition is good, bulk QTY bulk price, sure much lower then the online price.

I personally enjoyed the people that would come here that bought the 49225 PTZ from someone else, and paid more for it than had they bought it from you, and were looking for autotracking firmware because the PTZ they spent more money on than buying from you didn't have autotracking....

duplo

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
come to europe, here you can buy dahua original with warranty and support !
only little price difference, but for us its like 1cent because we are all rich as fuck :cool:

Screenshot 2024-10-01 223204.png
Screenshot 2024-10-01 223242.png