Which junction box for PFB300C?

chris11c

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am currently ordering all the pieces for my install from Andy. My PTZ will be mounted to the underside of my roof/overhang in the soffit area. I will mount the PTZ to the PFB300C, minus the poll, to a junction box to help keep things all sealed up and as short as possible. I looked and all I could find if reading the diagram correctly was a poll mount.

I need to know when junction box fits the bolt pattern on the PFB300C at all possible.

Thank you everyone for the forums, I learned a lot over in the NVR section and Andy is top notch!

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am currently ordering all the pieces for my install from Andy. My PTZ will be mounted to the underside of my roof/overhang in the soffit area. I will mount the PTZ to the PFB300C, minus the poll, to a junction box to help keep things all sealed up and as short as possible. I looked and all I could find if reading the diagram correctly was a poll mount.

I need to know when junction box fits the bolt pattern on the PFB300C at all possible.

Thank you everyone for the forums, I learned a lot over in the NVR section and Andy is top notch!
What model number of camera?