Which vendor to buy on Aliexpress?

femin

n3wb
Reaction score
Looking to purchase some cameras, which vendor do you recommend? Ideally US version.

I searched around it seems like Julia from CCTV China were highly recommended, but apparently that store is gone now.

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
@femin there are already several OP's on this topic, spend a little bit and flip though the boards and you'll find several recommendations. You also can look at Nelly's who is a site sponsor on the main page - they are all US hardware and WR cameras. Also you can locate a user @milkisbad and see his companies offerings as well which are all private label US cameras. Trying to get US/WR cameras on AE isn't worth it as most are hacked region cameras.

Not trying to be rude here, but duplicating posts and asking for things that are already discussed and posted typically don't get many answers so I wanted to give you a little direction.

Last edited by a moderator:

femin

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks. I reached out here because Nellley doesn't have the 3mp turrent available, milkisbad doesn't have 6mm 3pm turrent (only 2.8, and 4mm available).

frankred

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
CCTV China has been recommended here in the past. I had a rough time with them when the camera I received had an issue.

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
@femin - your going to have a hard time locating what you want in a Western Region camera based on the above limited info. What exactly are you wanting - the full picture might help us help you more instead of the open ended question above.

Last edited by a moderator: