Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? Across the Street?

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
my guess is he was just looking at the next delivery, not the next 3, and didn't realize they were all so close?
on that 3rd one, he seems to flail the package around like he's pissed off, maybe just realized he's been a goofball...

then again, why walk when you can drive... :)

Reaction score
Cool tunes, I agree with @looney2ns, leaving the door open with the truck running is asking for some idiot to jump in and take off. In the last seen he left the door open and there was a car across from him. If someone tried to pass at that time they could have taken the door off. Just not smart in my opinion. How long does it take to open a door, Geez!

Fastb

Known around here
Reaction score
Does the truck's GPS tie into the photo they shoot of the delivered package? Meaning he moves the truck to record his position when making a delivery?
Tho one parking spot could havde been close enough to confirm all 3 deliveries...

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
WTF
All I could think about was World Tae Kown Do federation.:D

What can you expect for minimum wage.. We have had some real winners around here. Good thing, they don't last long.

Reaction score
Ouch. Maybe it has something to do with saving a few seconds of time, maybe he doesn't want to kill himself running between houses.
But if a driver pulls that stunt in any major metro, Amazon will eventually be down a truck and all packages inside. Sure on any given day you're going to get dog food, diapers and other useless crap, but also bound to be some electronics or useful items in that truck. Just takes a next-level porch pirate.

Reaction score
Does the truck's GPS tie into the photo they shoot of the delivered package? Meaning he moves the truck to record his position when making a delivery?
Tho one parking spot could havde been close enough to confirm all 3 deliveries...
This is from today. Quite a different performance. Probably a different driver.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
He thought he was in the Amazonian Rainforest ;)

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
This is from today. Quite a different performance. Probably a different driver.

They use the cell phone in the phone/device they use to get your signature, etc.
If they drive all the way up my driveway, it won't let them drop the package, it wants them to be at my gate where they normally drop.