Who makes this and is it any good? FLIR Digimerge dnr204p1

AlpineWatch

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Picked up this NVR from a trash can - note says 48V supply burned up. If that's all that's wrong - I can fix that.
Is this NVR any good? Anyone know who the real manufacturer is and what their equivalent pn is?

Digimerge DNR204p1 NVR
4 channel with Poe.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Flir/Lorex are usually Dahua made in custom enclosures with custom firmware.. at least from what I've been exposed to, they dont have quite the same UI and features but spec wise they are identical and the upstream OEM is public knowledge.

you wont get much help from Dahua though, most of it is going to be Flir/Lorex specific when it comes to software I suspect.. maybe native dahua software will work with em but I would not be surprised if they didnt.. Ive only demo'd a Flir/Lorex NVR recently, not much experience with em personally.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlpineWatch

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Flir/Lorex are usually Dahua made in custom enclosures with custom firmware.. at least from what I've been exposed to, they dont have quite the same UI and features but spec wise they are identical and the upstream OEM is public knowledge.
Thanks. I know they partnered with Hikvision at one time too.

AlpineWatch

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks. I know they partnered with Hikvision at one time too.
Ends up this thing is toast. Keeps rebooting. RS232 port flashes messages by when trying to boot, complains about ram.

Salvaging the 1TB drive but that's it.