Whoops... Fire!

JFire

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Lol i never capture anything interesting. Im curious do you have that camera looking at their driveway for comedic relief or as a favor to them by watching their cars?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Go3Team

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Lol i never capture anything interesting. Im curious do you have that camera looking at their driveway for comedic relief or as a favor to them by watching their cars?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
Mostly to see what's coming down the street. I do happen to catch quite a lot with it.

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Jeezz... Not locking doors and getting robbed, letting the car roll down the driveway, setting the neighborhood ablaze. I think you're giving @lulu5kamz a real run for the money.

I never understood why someone would waste expensive propane, lug around a heavy tank, accept the very real risk of unintentionally setting something on fire - for the very brief removal of weeds... Especially when a simple ready-to-go bottle of RoundUp is cheaper, lighter, safer, and the results are longer lasting.

As for the guy's attempts at coming to grips with what was happening, it's pure comedy gold. I mean, first of all, he has no plan B. When it's clear the fire is in the bushes, he BLOWS on it trying to put it out. What did he think it was? Candles on a birthday cake?

Then, instead of getting the very flammable tank away from the fire, he drops it... And starts to run away. Then a dash of common sense as he doubles back to pull it away from the flames? No, he's just trying (unsuccessfully) to turn it off.

How this guy survived the teenage years is a mystery.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
No real need to open a propane tank more than one twist or so in my experience. At least for grill cooking. Probably the same for a torch like that.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
For some people, Monsanto = bad. Fire = fun. Well, until it gets away on you. I know a number of places that their owner burnt down accidentally. One guy around here burnt himself up while cleaning up his yard.

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
The only thing that would have made this better was if he ran out of hose and it snapped back about the time he got to the back of the car. :smash:

I understand burning weeds especially in the country along fence lines, but always have sometype of water close by