Windy Shadows in NJ/Motion Detected

Reaction score
I have been trying to get my motion settings correct, and ended up scrapping what was working when we didn't have leaves on the trees (all through the winter) to now a "Summer Mode" I am surrounded by trees, and the shadows keep picking up blueiris. If I set the sensitivity too high, I don't get shadows, but do not get people triggering it, either.

I am running AB>C and still the shadows cross the zones (4.3.9.5). I use object detect/reject. I followed everything I can from previous threads/the help file for adjusting. Is this newer version just bad at detecting shadows? Any ideas?

n3wb
Reaction score
I have been trying to get my motion settings correct, and ended up scrapping what was working when we didn't have leaves on the trees (all through the winter) to now a "Summer Mode" I am surrounded by trees, and the shadows keep picking up blueiris. If I set the sensitivity too high, I don't get shadows, but do not get people triggering it, either.

I am running AB>C and still the shadows cross the zones (4.3.9.5). I use object detect/reject. I followed everything I can from previous threads/the help file for adjusting. Is this newer version just bad at detecting shadows? Any ideas?
4.3.9.5 has been giving me shadow problems as well. Previous versions didnt have as many shadow false alarms.... *fingers crossed* it gets fixed with a new update.