Wireless mouse recommendation

erotavlas

n3wb
Reaction score
I tried to plug a Logitech unifying receiver into the back of my hikvision NVR however from only 5ft away the performance of the mouse (logitech m705) terrible. Stuttering and loss of signal and I had to revert back to the wired mouse that came with the NVR.

So my question is does any one here have any success using wireless mouse? If so any recommendations? If I buy one that is Bluetooth instead of the logitech unifying, do you think it will be more reliable?

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

handinpalm

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Get a USB extension cable and plug the mouse dongle in the end of cable where you have line of sight with it. That fixed a problem I had with a TV blocking the signal.

eggsan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
used Logitech as well, no problem. If yours have new batteries, probably is defective

erotavlas

n3wb
Reaction score
I think it's just interference at the USB port, there's not a lot of space back there so signal probably also being blocked by the NVR itself. Im going to try the USB extender as suggested and place it further away from the NVR.

The mouse itself works fine when connected to my desktop computer so it's most likely interference / blocked signal
Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk