Woman gets almost robbed

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This was a few houses down from my customers house. Too bad he didn't run away closer to the camera!

NetWorker

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
haha, I'm gonna call that the drama cam. Never a dull moment at that house...

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I would say it's the drama family. I got a call today from his mother in law that someone opened their car door last night. I had to playback the video for them today.

NetWorker

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Do they leave their car unlocked? I hope your cameras installs help catch this trash. Is it a high crime area they live in? Probably drugs, taking over it seems like...

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Their son came home at 2am from work. He was so tired, he forgot to lock his truck. 20 minutes later, 2 guys walk up checking door handles. One opens his truck and finds another set of keys in it. He starts hitting the remote and finds the car at the end of the driveway beeps. The car is blocked in by two other cars so he can't drive it, but he enters it and finds nothing inside. We got pretty good shots of the guys considering it was night time and dark. The home owner has asked me not to publicly post any video or pics of their property though.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Good grief. Stealing from parked cars sure is popular these days. I suppose it is illegal to rig high voltage power to the door handle though.