Worlds First Review - Dahua DH-IPC-HDW5842T-ZE-S2 / IPC-T5842T-ZE - 8MP / 4K Vari-Focal Turret

jazzy1

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
anyone experience audio problems with the 5842 from Blueiris?? I constantly seem to get glitchy audio.....when playing back in UI3 I see the audio icon turning yellow which I'm sure means it's not getting a signal....any special settings I need to change in BI to fix this?? I tried playing back from clips from SD card on the cam itself and audio seems good there.....any codec changes needed or optimal settings recommended?

also when playing back BI footage i get glitchy playback and see the FPS drop way down....I'm at 15fps on cam ....no intel hardware acceleration turned on...possible my BI PC can't handle the cam??

sunny0101786

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What has changed in s3 version 5842 regarding the features and picture quality or any sort performance et?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What has changed in s3 version 5842 regarding the features and picture quality or any sort performance et?
See the review of the Z4E that I posted on your other thread - same changes as the ZE. They are the same except for the amount of zoom.

sunny0101786

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
anyone experience audio problems with the 5842 from Blueiris?? I constantly seem to get glitchy audio.....when playing back in UI3 I see the audio icon turning yellow which I'm sure means it's not getting a signal....any special settings I need to change in BI to fix this?? I tried playing back from clips from SD card on the cam itself and audio seems good there.....any codec changes needed or optimal settings recommended?

also when playing back BI footage i get glitchy playback and see the FPS drop way down....I'm at 15fps on cam ....no intel hardware acceleration turned on...possible my BI PC can't handle the cam??
have you fixed the issue?