Wyze releasing DB soon ...

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
After watching video on it, look like you cannot use the house existing chime with it. You can only use the chime that came with it so those with home automation will have to find a different way to detect button pressed :/

I am going to shoot off an email to them to see if they provided a trigger for use to use to detect button pressed ....

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
After watching video on it, look like you cannot use the house existing chime with it. You can only use the chime that came with it so those with home automation will have to find a different way to detect button pressed :/

I am going to shoot off an email to them to see if they provided a trigger for use to use to detect button pressed ....
Wonder if you could take apart the remote chime, and find a way to add a relay.
Also wonder if Blueiris can get the video.

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
Wonder if you could take apart the remote chime, and find a way to add a relay.
Also wonder if Blueiris can get the video.
I sent an email off to support but reading their FAQ page it look like it does offer Alex, Google, and ITFF and you can set up trigger rules within the app but what type of trigger, that I don't know.

Crossing fingers ...

And Someone mentioned in twitter that their camera support PIR so maybe their doorbell will too ..

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah RTSP? Very important for me...
Their regular cam can have firmware install that does RTSP but still up in air if they will offer the same for doorbell

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
I had some funds left in Paypal and since they accept Paypal so I went ahead and ordered one .. total 37 dollars. if it not any better DB than my EZVIZ, I will put it on the back door so I have a face level camera there. I have a Dahua starlight turret back there but a second one at face level would be a good addition to it.

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
I had some funds left in Paypal and since they accept Paypal so I went ahead and ordered one .. total 37 dollars. if it not any better DB than my EZVIZ, I will put it on the back door so I have a face level camera there. I have a Dahua starlight turret back there but a second one at face level would be a good addition to it.
Which I am sure that when the package arrives on my doorstep in January that I will be looking at it wondering what did the heck my wife ordered from Wyze ?!?!?!

:oops::oops::oops:

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
Which I am sure that when the package arrives on my doorstep in January that I will be looking at it wondering what did the heck my wife ordered from Wyze ?!?!?!

:oops::oops::oops:
My memory is just as long as my..... hair.
Every time a package comes, it like xmas morning. What goodies came today!