XVR5116HS-X diferent state Live View vs. SmartPSS

Pavel-V

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hallo, I bought XVR5116HS-X because I have to use some legacy CVBS cameras and I want to use new IP ones as well. Now i am testing the device.

The problem i am having is that when I set up cam1 to cam15 as Analog (or auto) and the 16th one as IP I get diferent result compare Live View vs SmartPSS.

Dahua Live View over IE shows cameras as expected - I get 16 cams and the one IP cam is last. When I look throught SmartPSS I can see that first analog camera is missing. The rest is ok.

Note that IPcam 16th doesnt show picture as I dont have valid setting on it. I dont see why that should be a reason for the first one in SmartPSS missing thought.

Could you tel me why the first one is missing in SmartPSS???

Will appreciate any suggestion. Thank You. Pavel

dahua0.jpgdahua1.jpg dahua2.jpg dahua3.jpg

Pavel-V

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
So I did setting where 1-16 analog and 17-24 IP with no IP cam registered. 17 to 24 is under one check box. IE Live View shows all 24 cams as it should. Smart PSS shows only cams from 9 ot 24.

The next testI did was to register one IP cam to port 17th. The result is that IE shows all as it should. Surprisingly SmartPSS shows cams from 9 to 24 as before and there is 1st analog cam as well.dahua6.jpg dahua4.jpg dahua5.jpg