HC7267 960p PTZ speed dome not focussing

Simon Bunn

n3wb
Reaction score
I checked my email stream and got my support from my supplier, which was not IPWorx. It was a no name HikVision clone but used a genuine HikVision camera and software inside. I have the firmware update and the support software they used to tune the camera, but this is not likely to work on your camera. I can make them available if you want them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Simon Bunn

n3wb
Reaction score
Just found my original order, it was IPWorx so you may be in luck. Here is the link to the camera I bought via DHGate.
http://www.dhgate.com/product/30x-960p-zoom-ptz-ip-camera-hikvision-ptz/251149934.html#s1-3-1b;searl|3301793270

My support technician used this email address ipcctv8@vip.163.com and I last contacted him February 2015 so hopefully it is still a live email address. If you email me at smbunn @ orcon.net.nz (I put spaces in the email address to stop spam) then I can add you to my public dropbox for the software update and the tech support software.

1.jpg2.jpg
Here are the images they sent me for upgrading the software, look familiar as these are from the web access application. Because the unit uses a real HikVision module I found it easy to get the HikVision software (iVMS-4200 Client) running, on my local and remote PC and on my Android and Apple iPhone and iPad. Happy to help with this if you need it. This software is leagues better than IPWorx slack web access portal.:)

cabila

n3wb
Reaction score