IPC-HDW5231R-ZE blurred/ghosting video and snapshot using latest firmware

Jagradang

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Is anyone using the latest firmware for these cameras ([PAL]DH_IPC-HX5X3X-Rhea_Eng_P_Stream3_V2.460.0000000.16.R.20170904) or are you guys still using the older 14r firmware?

Im having issues with the image and snapshots ghosting at night. I'm also getting a lot of false alerts which i think are being triggered by headlights on the road.

I was thinking of downgrading the firmware but wanted to see if anyone else was having the same issues before going down that route.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
make a default when you finish the updating. i can get you the older version if needed.
PTZ firmware as i know, dahua make some limits on it, only can be updated to the newer one, can't down anymore.

Jagradang

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks Andy, I will factory everything tonight and test. Will contact you in PM to confirm if it works or i will get you to send me downgrade files and try that. thank you!

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Is anyone using the latest firmware for these cameras ([PAL]DH_IPC-HX5X3X-Rhea_Eng_P_Stream3_V2.460.0000000.16.R.20170904) or are you guys still using the older 14r firmware?

Im having issues with the image and snapshots ghosting at night. I'm also getting a lot of false alerts which i think are being triggered by headlights on the road.

I was thinking of downgrading the firmware but wanted to see if anyone else was having the same issues before going down that route.
How are you recording the video?