IVS or Motion

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't have the 180, sorry, just the regular 4kt.

Neither camera is now logging anything. Both logs completely empty of any entries.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Well it look as if part of the issue may hve been a dying switch. Both cameras are no longer contactable ffrom any pc althought the switch continues to show green. Just get timeouts with any browser and cameras won't show or add in BI. Time for a new switch. That one lasted all of 3 weeks!!!

My takeaway here is don't buy TP Link but maybe I was just unlucky.

I foresee a Netgear on the horizon and I might not case it just to be sure although the air in the garage gets damp in winter so it's horses for courses heat vs damp.

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
yeah in usa switches are so cheap. here in europe you pay 500-1000€€ for 10y old poe switch.
Yeah we get ripped off just as with second hand workplace PC's.

1fxman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Well it look as if part of the issue may hve been a dying switch. Both cameras are no longer contactable ffrom any pc althought the switch continues to show green. Just get timeouts with any browser and cameras won't show or add in BI. Time for a new switch. That one lasted all of 3 weeks!!!

My takeaway here is don't buy TP Link but maybe I was just unlucky.

I foresee a Netgear on the horizon and I might not case it just to be sure although the air in the garage gets damp in winter so it's horses for courses heat vs damp.
FYI: I finally got my IVS to work with BI for the color4k-T180. and the "Event Subs" went away. I followed @wittaj instruction on reset 3, update FM, reset 3. :headbang: