Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
By the time this is all done, there will be a shortage in new births. Kids are too expensive, am I right? :rofl: :facepalm:

When Arjun posted a Food, Car Part, Toy shortage, I guess missed something :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I got suspended on my Next Door site because of the articles I posted about Covid and defending the President from the attacks made by the lefties on the site. Same articles that I posted here. ;)
Cancel Culture at it's finest. When The Left has no more to bring to a conversation they cancel, very childish, The Truth is like Holy Water to them, it burns them...

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

So 10% of vax’ed people who got the Wuflu (5600) are hospitalized , and 1% of those died….? Hmmmm
No wonder people's heads are collectively spinning with the info overload and confusing charts and data...that web page linked must show the same chart and text info over and over 5 or 6 times....I lost count when I dropped my iPad as I crossed a bridge on the interstate. o_O

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Is it also true that a small percentage of the unvaccinated people get the disease if exposed? Curious minds would like to know.
My take is this, everyone who is exposed gets the virus. It is up to everyone's immune system on how it handles the virus. It is said we have trillions of viruses in us. Human virome - Wikipedia
In my life, I have been around hundreds of people with the flu yet have never shown symptoms, my guess is I have all of those strands of the flu virus in me. Funny but of those people I have shook hands with, ate next to, shared drinks with, hugged, danced with, even slept with, lol, yet I did not get sick. Ahhh to be young again :) Maybe the two times I got symptoms while taking the flu shots were too many strands introduced to my immune system at once? Don't know, not a Doctor. Maybe my way of thinking kaput too :) but something tells me I am not that far off from what the so call Experts know LMAO...

I would say in time we will all end up with the virus, herd immunity they call it, if the existing vaccines work then we should see less deaths, even though I am unvaxxed, I pray the vaccine works for those who took it. Minnesota's numbers don't look good though. Time will tell, as long as MSM stays out of it or data is not suppressed/censored.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I got suspended on my Next Door site because of the articles I posted about Covid and defending the President from the attacks made by the lefties on the site. Same articles that I posted here. ;)
This suppression of free speech has to stop. "they" used to call Trump a fascist, but think what their leaders do, which is real fascism, is okay. RINOS do nothing.

Did they tell you how long you are suspended?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
This suppression of free speech has to stop. "they" used to call Trump a fascist, but think what their leaders do, which is real fascism, is okay. RINOS do nothing.

It turned out to only be for a couple of days. However there was a warning about my posts in the Covid-19 thread and my unsupported claims in my links according to them. :) So if I post something that you do not see on CNN, MSNBC or NBC for example it is not legit. Hahaha. By the way I have been suspended before for a week and a month and this was for supporting President Trump and quoting Joe Biden. I think some members (dimoKKKRATS) did not like what I was posting or my rebuttals to their arguments and reported me to the administrator.

immageek

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
When The Left has no more to bring to a conversation they cancel, very childish, The Truth is like Holy Water to them, it burns them...
Ironically, the right are they whiney cancel culture ones. Remember the NFL? oh no, he took a knee, waaa waaa. :rolleyes:

immageek

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

You're free to talk all you want, but there are repercussions for words and actions, That's something none of y'all seem to understand. The 1st amendment has nothing to do with social media shutting idiots up, you people need to learn that.

immageek

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So why are they still saying the Vaccine is still Effective??? Who are these Health officials?
View attachment 98219
View attachment 98220
You don't seem to understand what a vaccine is. They aren't a cure, they help minimize the symptoms. Yes, there will be breakthrough cases, but the ones vaccinated who do get COVID, won't end up on ventilators and have long term lung issues or die like many of the unvaxxed people.