Known around here
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
All roads lead to Soros backed organizations with funding from state department.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Yep, yep, yep, yep, yep...

I remember this one… LOL

Let’s see, I’m gonna shoot myself in the chest with a shotgun, then hang myself from this tree limb…, or was it the other way around? Hmmm Regardless, I’m gonna hide the gun afterwards….

And just like Seth Rich, the family is quietly “persuaded” to go along with the ruse…. and the courts do their best Sergeant Shultz imitation…:idk:

Banana.Fucking.Republic.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I remember this one… LOL

Let’s see, I’m gonna shoot myself in the chest with a shotgun, then hang myself from this tree limb…, or was it the other way around? Hmmm Regardless, I’m gonna hide the gun afterwards….

And just like Seth Rich, the family is quietly “persuaded” to go along with the ruse…. and the courts do their best Sergeant Shultz imitation…:idk:

Banana.Fucking.Republic.
Mark Middleton, Bill Clinton’s special advisor from Little Rock, Arkansas who connected the former president to deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein died at the age of 59 last May.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
And let’s not forget the woman associated with Middleton who was found dead in a local river with a concrete block tied to her leg….. also a “suicide”…..

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I watched the Oklahoma City Bombing video on Tubi last night. Really disgusting how there were people trapped and dying when the Feds forced the rescuers to stop all activities and move away from the debris. Why, because unmarked Feds backed trucks up to remove file cabinets and stored docs related to Clintons and Whitewater investigation. The docs had been moved to that building when Clinton became president. I seem to recall one former rescuer stated that perhaps 30 more people could have been saved had they not stopped all recovery efforts for that. Maybe someone can confirm what I thought I heard.

Reaction score
From my friends at the bunker:
endchan_bunker said:
You're not going to believe this.

The plane crash outside of Clinton airport that was headed to Ohio had a team of toxicology and environmental health experts that were working for a company that was hired to test the water, soil and air quality in none other than East Palestine, Ohio.

There is no way this is a coincidence.

No survivors after plane heading to Ohio for plant fire crashes in Arkansas

East Palestine toxicology test relies on controversial consulting firm accused of serving corporate interest rather than public health
An additional post:
5 dead after plane headed to Columbus crashes in Arkansas

A plane headed for Columbus crashed in Arkansas, carrying five employees from CTEH, a group composed of expert consultants in toxicology focused on the environment.

Published: 5:36 PM EST February 22, 2023
5 dead after plane headed to Columbus crashes in Arkansas

Toxicology Consulting and Environmental Health

Our Mission
CTEH empowers extraordinary teams of experts to help companies, governments, and communities prepare for, respond to, and recover from threats to their environment and people. We apply the brightest minds, state-of-the-art science and technology, and conclusive data to resolve complex health, safety, environmental, toxicological, and management challenges. Our experience enables us to manage complex situations better than anyone else.

Vision
To be the most trusted and valued resource to the companies, governments and communities we serve in times of need.
CTEH | Team and Leadership

Last edited: