US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
Heh, good luck with that. That water went over the dam already...

I got their plea for donations today. It went straight to the spam pile.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I think the proper response is rotten tomatoes. Too bad the audience didn't understand that.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Maybe this should go in the funny/satire thread. All the tasteful clothing Melania wore that the press either never mentioned or was trashed, then they have orgasms over this. With comments like "Dr. Jill Biden has an incredible sense of fashion. The Minecraft dress, coupled with sneakers is absolutely on trend for this spring. STUNNING. "

FpvTGjZXsAMe69z.jpg

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Oh how inconsiderate! Imagine the horror, deadnaming. Soon there will be public floggings for this crime. This dude decided to "identify" as a woman after being arrested for child molestation, now accused of beating someone to death with a rock. Hell, after being deadnamed he'll probably go free.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Oh how inconsiderate! Imagine the horror, deadnaming. Soon there will be public floggings for this crime. This dude decided to "identify" as a woman after being arrested for child molestation, now accused of beating someone to death with a rock. Hell, after being deadnamed he'll probably go free.

I don't even know WTH they/them is. We should DNA this person....oh wait, DNA testing is racist/homophobic/misogynist and couldn't possibly tell us if they/them is male/female/frankenfurter.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Yet the truth eventually come out!

PHOENIX (AP) — Arizona's former attorney general suppressed findings by his investigators who concluded there was no basis for allegations that the 2020 election was marred by widespread fraud, according to documents released Wednesday by his successor.
Democratic Attorney General Kris Mayes, who took office last month, said the records show the 2020 election “was conducted fairly and accurately by election officials.”
Previous Attorney General Mark Brnovich, a Republican, never released a March 2022 summary of investigative findings, which ruled out most of the fraud claims spread by allies and supporters of former President Donald Trump. Yet a month later, he released an “interim report" that claimed his investigation “revealed serious vulnerabilities that must be addressed and raises questions about the 2020 election in Arizona."
He released his April report despite pushback from his investigators who said some of its claims were refuted by their probe. Brnovich was at the time in the midst of a Republican Party primary for U.S. Senate and facing fierce criticism from Trump, who claimed he wasn't doing enough to prosecute election fraud.
Hey ct, I’ve got the perfect toy for you…

1677283972071.png
1677284052759.png

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Haha, I see my state of Texas is well represented in this site's rankings, not sure how a lawn site came to rank how dirty cities are.