£NG from NC

Dsorgnzd

n3wb
Reaction score
I found this site while looking for information on video doorbells. I will be buying one during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales if the right deal comes up, or just after (and kicking myself for letting a $25 Amazon coupon disappear while I was deciding what to buy) if not. I know a lot more about metal detecting and cooking bbq than I do about security cameras/systems so I'll just be here in the corner lurking for a while.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome to IPCT ! :wave:

Check out the Reolink doorbells. You won't find a lot of love for Reolink cameras on this site but their doorbell is well received. They have a POE version and a Wi-Fi version:

:

Dsorgnzd

n3wb
Reaction score
Welcome to IPCT ! :wave:

Check out the Reolink doorbells. You won't find a lot of love for Reolink cameras on this site but their doorbell is well received. They have a POE version and a Wi-Fi version:

:
The Wi-Fi version is the one I'm looking at. And the $25 coupon has magically reappeared.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The Wi-Fi version is the one I'm looking at. And the $25 coupon has magically reappeared.
I've had 2 of that version running since June, no hiccups. I could not install a CAT cable for POE for several reasons. I'm streaming both to Blue Iris VMS on a PC. Using 5Hhz Wi-Fi on both.
My install process: