“Nothing found” notifications

1fxman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
How do I get BI from sending “nothing found” push notifications? And, why do I get several hours late notifications? Thanks

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Is it BI app push apps or SMS notifications?

1fxman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I believe the SMS type. But I watch my screen trigger. It doesn’t save the trigger for very long but still sends alert to my phone/watch.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Every mobile provider is tightening down their spam algorithms. Maybe it gets going for awhile, but then it quits. You can confirm this by looking in your email sent folder and seeing they sent, so at that point it is your mobile provider.

Most of us have quit using SMS for this reason.

Either get the BI app to receive push notifications ($10) or do what most of us have done and get the pushover app ($5). The advantage to the pushover app is you will get pictures when away from your home. With the BI app, you will only get pictures with the push if you forward ports or have an ongoing VPN connection back to your system.

1fxman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I’m sorry. I was wrong. It’s not SMS. I do have the BI app. It’s that app that I get the notifications. Not SMS. I got that mixed up with. Sorry.

1fxman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I’m sorry. I was wrong. It’s not SMS. I do have the BI app. It’s that app that I get the notifications. Not SMS. I got that mixed up with. Sorry.
FYI: I’m also using ZeroTier.