WTS 1 Dahua Starlight IPC-HDW5231E-Z12E

l04ch

n3wb
Reaction score
10/17: SOLD

10/9 edit: Final price reduction, lowered to $175 shipped.

I bought this Starlight unit from Andy at Empire in July of this year for $218 (receipt available), and just got to hanging this and other cameras on my new construction home this weekend (9/30). Unit was mounted, updated, setup, etc., only to find that I'm not able to effectively use the camera's awesome zoom capabilities because of the orientation of my house to the driveway. Selling the cam as near-new, less than 2 hours of uptime on it. Could trade for a Starlight turret - IPC-HDW2231R-ZS or similar.

Aliexpress.com : Buy 2017 New Arriving cameras 2MP WDR IR Bullet Network Camera IPC HFW5231E Z12E free DHL shipping from Reliable network camera suppliers on Empire Technology Co., Ltd

Spec sheet for *similar* unit: IPC-HFW5231E-Z12E

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

l04ch

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on current pricing. Would you care to post a link? I am unable to find that price, but would certainly change my asking price if you could confirm that for me. Thanks!

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

l04ch

n3wb
Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion with the incorrect spec sheet. The unit being offered is what is shown in the title. I've edited the original post to remove the incorrect spec sheet and link to a the current version (similar) spec sheet as well as Andy's page for a new unit. Thanks for the catch.