1000' Belking Plenum rated Cat6 -> $92

Git

Banned
Reaction score
I noticed that Amazon Warehouse has ONE box of "Belkin FastCat6 Solid Plenum Jacket 1000 ft Bulk Patch Cable Gray" for $92. This normally sells for around $390!

If you are not familiar with Amazon Warehouse - this is where Amazon sells of returns, damaged goods, etc. Items have no warranty but they still have their 30 day return policy

In this case - it looks like the packaging was damaged. First come, first served - seems like a pretty good deal

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00093EBBM/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

tywest

n3wb
Reaction score
Just scored it.. Ill let you know how it turns out.. Thanks

Git

Banned
Reaction score
You really don't have anything to loose. The description indicated 'damaged packaging'. If there is anything else wrong with it - just return it choosing "description on website was not accurate" and Amazon will pay for the return shipping. I have purchased a box of Cat5 and a box of Cat6 this way in the past and there was not a thing wrong with it. Of course you have to check to see if what your paying is actually a good deal and in this case it appears that it is - especially if you need plenum rated

phebous

n3wb
Reaction score
I would look at it but I picked up 5 boxes of cat 5e back in 2001 for $5 a box when the business I was working for went out of business. I am still working on these boxes. :peaceful: