IPCT 2 MP Starlight IR Fixed Turret Network Camera, 2.8mm, Powered by Night Eye

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

wildlifecam

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm probably biased but I prefer it over the Starlight. I think the colors are more vibrant and less washed during the day and the night time pic is very comparable. I'm thinking I should install them side by side and post some results, but would love to hear some member's honest opinions.
Did you ever do a side by side comparison?

Bigasspimp

n3wb
Reaction score
Just kind of following this post somewhat late.... looked at the links and the one link to the amazon site still shows no product available? Is this still the case?

I am looking at a wider range of cameras for a wider range of needs and this seems like one that might make the list if they are selling them?

Just curious what was the price point on this unit.... since amazon lists no price since its not available.

Kaos

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just kind of following this post somewhat late.... looked at the links and the one link to the amazon site still shows no product available? Is this still the case?

I am looking at a wider range of cameras for a wider range of needs and this seems like one that might make the list if they are selling them?

Just curious what was the price point on this unit.... since amazon lists no price since its not available.
It was $135 March last year.
Still one of the better cameras on my system.