2 USB cam conflict

CCroft

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, I'm trying to run two identical 1080pm USB cams on BI4. Added both cameras but only one will display properly; 'USB: No Signal Error: 800705aa () 1019' will show on the other. Disabling the properly-displaying cam results in the other cam displaying properly.

Solution/ideas? THanks!

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Are you plugging each camera into an actual USB port, not a hub ?
Are you plugging in each cam 1 at a time, setting it up completely and viewing it, then moving on to the next one?
If not, I'd delete any & all USB cams and start over then adhere to the 2 above points.

Also, before the install I'd log into each cam and limit the frame rate to 15 FPS just to insure it's not a bandwidth issue.

Last edited:

CCroft

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you. Moving the cams to various USB ports eventually solved the problem. Not exactly sure why some ports seem to work and some don't, but for the moment 'problem solved.' Thanks for your help TonyR!

Are you plugging each camera into an actual USB port, not a hub ?
Are you plugging in each cam 1 at a time, setting it up completely and viewing it, then moving on to the next one?
If not, I'd delete any & all USB cams and start over then adhere to the 2 above points.

Also, before the install I'd log into each cam and limit the frame rate to 15 FPS just to insure it's not a bandwidth issue.