2 workers collecting their coins.

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
If you are driving a Bentley or RR, what ever that is, you are working in some form. I collected cans one year because my father drank about 20 beers a day. I probably had 40 large black trash bags of crushed cans. When I took it to the recycling center, I made about $40. May father said the cockroaches and rats that had made the cans their home wasn't worth the $40. This was in 1992. Lesson - you need to collect a lot of cans to make enough for a meal. Good for him, because I wouldn't do it.

Reaction score
OK, I get the guy with the shopping cart collecting cans. But I don't get the guy in the car?
@bababouy Got my point. The Bentley driver is working, i am assuming going around collecting rent payments (collecting coins). The guy picking up cans, (collecting coins), as he will soon take them to the recycle center. :clap:

Reaction score
If you are driving a Bentley or RR, what ever that is, you are working in some form. I collected cans one year because my father drank about 20 beers a day. I probably had 40 large black trash bags of crushed cans. When I took it to the recycling center, I made about $40. May father said the cockroaches and rats that had made the cans their home wasn't worth the $40. This was in 1992. Lesson - you need to collect a lot of cans to make enough for a meal. Good for him, because I wouldn't do it.
That was a lot of cans!

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
FYI - note, due the pandemic a lot of the recycling centers have shutdown around town... makes it really a challenge for those collecting...