2016 ISC West & Images from the Dahua Products Booth

CaliCam

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Here are a few pictures from my recent attendance of the 2016 ISC West Event held in Las Vegas. I had the opportunity to speak with the onsite Dahua Technical Engineers, as well as operating and testing the NVR’s and Pro Series camera’s on display. With the helpful info from this site along and the attending of the show I’ve gather a great deal of information In a relative short period of time which has aided in the building of my own Dahua based system.

So I just wanted to share these pictures and comments for FYI purposes…enjoy

0406161316.jpg
All of these cameras provided very good images and clarity, especially being a small footprint camera's.
0406161249-(1).jpg
The Dahua Technical Engineer assigned to this station was very knowledgeable, and allowed me to run this NVR through the paces (Thanks Dylan) I was very impressed, with this unit, 12 TB of storage is plenty for me so this will probably be the one I will get. I only wished it had the holes on the side of the NVR so you could install mounting tabs and rack mount it . The only option is to place on a shelf within the server cabinet if utilizing this route. They also had the very same NVR at the 4K booth which was right next to this table and the NVR also performed great with three 4K cameras connected.

0406161233a.jpg

This is another unit which worked well and if you should need 48TB of storage.
0406161427.jpg

0406161238b.jpg

This was also on display Dahua very own POE switch I also noticed quite of few companies throughout the show that are coming out with their own POE switches.

0406161317.jpg

As much as I would have liked to play with this unit it was not powered up just a static display.

0406161218a.jpg

This 4K Turret cam had EXCELLENT picture quality but quite frankly the 4MP looked very good to me as well.
0406161304b.jpg

Now this is a real PTZ for real I was able to run pan, tilt and really zoom a great distance from the booth.

0407161148-(1).jpg

This was not at the Dahua booth but I was somewhat impressed because even though you can’t tell from this picture this NVR fits in the palm of your hand and you can install 4X SSD drives. (Synology Booth)
0406161408a.jpg