2021 Memorial Day Promotion

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Our Aliexpress shop also will join this promotion, so other countries guys can buy from our shop with discount too.

All discount will start on 2021-5-27 (PSD time 20:00, EST time 23:00 Thursday ) to Monday 2021-5-31 PDT 24:00.
Since Memorial Day is a U.S. holiday, what will you call the Sale on Alexpress?

bob.m

n3wb
Reaction score
Just to clarify, will the refirb cameras be on Amazon as well or will we shop somewhere else for them? Some really nice prices and I look forward to adding yet more cameras to my poor overloaded BI system. The next question is what time is the sale going to start, do I need to set and alarm for 12:01 EST on Friday?

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score

"... PSD time 20:00, EST time 23:00 on Thursday night. No need to wait to Middle night "

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Just to clarify, will the refirb cameras be on Amazon as well or will we shop somewhere else for them? Some really nice prices and I look forward to adding yet more cameras to my poor overloaded BI system. The next question is what time is the sale going to start, do I need to set and alarm for 12:01 EST on Friday?
The refurbished you have to DM Andy and you can order those now. I just received a refurb from him this week.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Just add the Refurbishment list on it, for local US shipping, price won't be too high, camera shipping cost 10-15usd, NVR 30-40usd
All device with 1 year warranty for any factory defective, new one 2 years.
They have to buy from us directly, so have to send me emails for any query or puchasing.
Andy, can you repost that refurbed list as a PDF please. ;)

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Gotta give Andy some props here, too. I ordered a camera on Monday and it arrived this morning, before 10AM via UPS. Basically three days from Hong Kong to the East Coast US. Heck, I ordered something from Amazon on Sunday and it got here this afternoon with "Prime" shipping.

No question, Andy has the best service available and SUPPORTS us with custom firmware written by Dahua based on what the experts, the real experts, here discover. You can't beat that anywhere!!!!!

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Gotta give Andy some props here, too. I ordered a camera on Monday and it arrived this morning, before 10AM via UPS. Basically three days from Hing Kong to the East Coast US. Heck, I ordered something from Amazon on Sunday and it got here this afternoon with "Prime" shipping.

No question, Andy has the best service available and SUPPORTS us with custom firmware written by Dahua based on what the experts, the real experts, here discover. You can't beat that anywhere!!!!!
Did he move to Hing Kong :)

Oh I shouldn't of posted this, since I misspeel :) all the time, I now have a target on me :)

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm gonna get my feet wet in autotracking with a sd49225xa-hnr. I believe Andy is the only one who still has these in autotracking. And that price is amazing. I might have to throw another 5442 in too.
You will not be disappointed with that camera - it is incredible. And his normal price is usually cheaper than you can find the camera from other sellers without autotracking!

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm gonna get my feet wet in autotracking with a sd49225xa-hnr. I believe Andy is the only one who still has these in autotracking. And that price is amazing. I might have to throw another 5442 in too.
Wow, now this is a Security Cam...very nice...

I can just see someone watching this Cam track them :)

25x Optical Zoom, crazy...kewl

Although Auto Tracking would take away the fun of having one of these boards to play with :)

1622166750559.png

Last edited: